St Pauls church / school
Both George T. Palmer (1844-1851) and his successor as 'Squire of Ginninderra', William Davis (1859-1862), conducted schools for the benefit of their employees at the 'Palmerville' settlement. Davis was then instrumental (1862) in establishing St Paul's church / school at the Glebe (now in Evatt) - 200 acres given to the church by Charles Campbell. 'Palmerville' schooling ceased when St Paul's opened. Hugh McPhee, a Scots Presbyterian, was teacher at both 'Palmerville' schools, and at St Paul's (1866-1870). St Paul's was conducted Half Time with Parkwood school (1871-73) with Francis McPhail as teacher.
A substantial history of St Pauls, under the title 'The history of the Anglican Church in Ginninderra 1821-1983' can be found here
Click on the caption (⧉) to view photo details and attribution.
Ferrett, M. & . Murdock J. 1983 The history of the Anglican Church in Ginninderra 1821-1983'