Hall school history
Documents pertaining to the history of Hall Primary School 1911-2006
- Preview Charles W Thompson (PDF 725.1 kb)
Documents and photographs from ACT Archives relating to Charles Thompson - teach at both Ginninderra and Hall Schools
- Laurie Copping OAM, Obituary (HTML 12.7 kb)
An obituary by Belle Alderman for Laurie Copping (1 June 1920 -7 September 2003), Principal of Hall Primary School, and creator of the Hall School Museum.
Museum - Official Documents
Official documents associated with the planning and development of the Museum and its collection
- Preview 2018-2019 Annual report (PDF 213.1 kb)
HSMHC annual report for FY 2018-19
- Preview Acquisition Plan - Hall School Museum (PDF 106.5 kb)
- Preview Inventory Hall School Museum (PDF 187.8 kb)
A complete listing in twelve categories of all items held in the collection.
Friends of Hall School Museum
A membership application form, occasional newsletters, and other documents relating to the 'Friends'
- Preview Friends Membership Form (PDF 212.4 kb)
Membership form for Friends of Hall School Museum and Heritage Centre
- Preview Friends' Newsletter - August 2019 (PDF 635.2 kb)
Latest edition of the Friends of Hall School Museum and Heritage Centre Newsletter
ACT Government statements/documents
ACT Government documents of interest or relevance to Hall and district community members
- Preview Statement of Heritage Effect Advice. Hall's Creek bike track proposal. (PDF 66.5 kb)
ACT Heritage Council response to Statement of Heritage Effect Advice pertaining to a bike track development on Hall's Creek.
Heritage, conservation, collection management and related resource materials
- Preview Workshop Handbook. Preservation & Collection Management Training Workshops. NLA CHG (PDF 1.7 Mb)
National Library of Australia Community Heritage Grants. Workshop Handbook - Preservation & Collection Management Training Workshops. 30 Oct - 1 Nov 2018, NLA