Group outside the Cricketers' Arms, c. 1910
Group outside the Cricketers' Arms, c. 1910. Harry Curran is on the verandah at the far right.
Gillespie Collection, Hall School Museum and Heritage Centre
- The Cricketers' Arms
From the 1840s until about 1858 Julia Webb (known as 'Judy the Great') operated a sly grog...
- Henry 'Harry' Curran
Henry Roland Curran - known as 'Harry' - was the last full-time blacksmith of the ACT....